What People Are Saying
The launch on SafeText™ is a great idea.Sybil Mulcahy, The Morning Show, TV3
I know from my own experience, talking with friends and people on my show, that forgetting to take the pill is so unbelievably common.Sybil Mulcahy, The Morning Show, TV3
I encourage every woman out there to give SafeText™ a try.Sybil Mulcahy, The Morning Show, TV3
That text messaging service would be AMAZING.Sarah, Dublin
Well done for researching this area seeing as it was so untouched in 2nd level education.Alison, Cork
The text message idea is a BRILLIANT IDEA.Noelle, Kilkenny
Even though girls are taking the oral contraceptive pill there is still information that they can get confused about while taking it, for example: what happens if you miss a day, after how long does the pill become effective etc. Sometimes the instructions in the packet are difficult to understand and explaining some things might be of benefit to girls.Orla, Dublin
Myself and several of my friends use the contraceptive pill to control our period. Generally I run two packets together and then take 7 pill free days resulting in a period every two months. I am conscious of the fact that the pill is unreliable if taken at wrong time or if unwell and so I still use condoms as contraception. If I received a text reminder it would considerably reduce my anxiety over not using condoms with my partner (both of us have had STI tests) I hope you find this information helpful.Rebecca, Dublin
Although I am not taking oral contraception at the moment I think that a reminder text message is a great idea as I know other people that are on it and forget to take it...Also I know that some are embarrassed to set an alarm to go off every day at the same time as people can easily guess what it’s for!...so a text is ideal!!Amanda, Galway
The text reminder service is a fantastic idea!Crona, Dublin
Features at a Glance
- A text message reminder service that promotes the health and well-being of our female users.
- Reliable and efficient service that protects the personal data entrusted to us.
Simple to Use. Follow Our 3 Step Guide
- Click on the sign-up button at the top of this page. Enter the relevant details and select your username and password. Congratulations, your account is now registered!
- You will receive a verification code for your mobile phone. Once you verify these, your account is ready to go.
- Now you can fit the calendar to your monthly cycle and choose a time that suits you for your daily reminders. Then, start receiving you SafeText™ reminders each day with one less thing to worry about. Remember, you can login and change your personal settings at any time.
Start your free trial now.